Colour: As Shown (Product color might slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and/or your monitor settings.)
Material: High Quality Cotton
Size: Please check size chart for measurements of each size and select as per growth and build of your child.
About the Costume/Character:
- Sambalpuri dance or Dalkhai Dance, a folkloric dance form, owes it’s origin to Sambalpur district, the western part of Odisha.
- This place is known for its sculpturisque Odissi dance form, deriving its name from the presiding deity of ‘Samalai’.
- The theme of this dance form is the external love story of Radha and Lord Krishna.
- The ornaments and jewellery the danseuse wears include traditional bangles, armlets, bracelets, thread khagala on the neck, pan petri and flowers on the head, earrings, nose ring and anklets.
- The Sambalpuri dance is definitely the pride of Odisha.
Keywords: Sambalpuri Dance, Dalkhai Dance , Western Odisha dance form, Folk dance , North Indian Dance , Folk dance costumes , Odisha dance forms .