- Salwar (Bottom lower)
- Kamiz (top kurti)
- Dupatta (stole)
- Matching artificial necklace
- Mang Tika
Colour: Multi-colored as Shown (Product color might slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and/or your monitor settings.)
Material: High Quality Polyester
Size: Please check size chart for measurements of each size and select as per growth and build of your child.
About the Costume/Character:
- Giddha is the traditional dance of women originating from the state of Punjab in India.
- It is typically very lively like Bhangra and the dancers wear vibrant colored dresses.
- It is generally performed in circles and has a unique way of saying Bolivian verses which is folk poetry regarding daily life.
- Giddha is specially performed during celebrations; harvest and Baisakhi festival along with during weddings and new year celebrations.
- It is now much popular in many parts of the world with a lot of blending of folk dance with Bollywood and western music.
Keywords: Bhangra, Gidda, Giddah,Giddah, Punjabi dance, Punjab, Bhangrha, Bhangada, Turban, Dhol dance, Folk costume, Indian state regional costume, traditional dress, regional dresses, childrens fancy dress costume ideas, best baby costumes for rent, fancy dress shops, Indian fancy dress, costume sale, kids fancy dress costumes, fancy dress competition for kids, girls fancy dresses, fancy dress themes, costumes for rent, fancy dress ideas for, rent fancy dress.