- Sleeveless Jacket
- Turra (tied on head)
- Kantha (necklace)
- Set of 2 handkerchiefs (with tie ups to stick in fingers)
Colour: Multi-colored as Shown (Product color might slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and/or your monitor settings.)
Material: High Quality Polyester
Size: Please check size chart for measurements of each size and select as per growth and build of your child.
About the Costume/Character:
- Bhangra is the traditional dance of men originating from the state of Punjab in India.
- It is typically very lively and the dancers wear vibrant colored dresses.
- Bhangra is specially performed during harvest and Baisakhi festival along with during weddings and new year celebrations.
- It is now much popular in many parts of the world with a lot of blending of Bhangra with Bollywood and western music.
Keywords: Bhangra costume, Bhangda costume, Punjabi dance fancy dress for kids, Punjab, Bhangrha, Bhangada, Turban, Dhol dance, Folk costume, Indian state regional costume, traditional dress, regional dresses, stage show costumes, childrens fancy dress costume ideas, best baby costumes for rent, fancy dress shops, Indian fancy dress, costume sale, kids fancy dress costumes, fancy dress competition for kids, boys fancy dress, fancy dress themes, costumes for rent, fancy dress ideas for, rent fancy dress