- White Padgi (Turban)
Colour: As Shown (Product color might slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and/or your monitor settings.)
Material: High Quality Cotton & Polyester
Size: Please check size chart for measurements of each size and select as per growth and build of your child.
About the Costume/Character:
- “Good Morning. I am from Haryana. I’m a farmer. Today too, I have to go do my work. It is mostly farming. I would like to introduce my clothes to you.
- They are, the dhoti, pagri and the kurta.”
The vibrancy of the people of Haryana finds expression in their lifestyle too.
- Their attitude simple breathes simplicity and a spirited enthusiasm for life, which also is evident in the way they dress up.
- The men generally wear a ‘Dhoti’, the wrap around cloth, tucked in between the legs with a white-colored kurta worn atop it.
- ‘Pagri’ is the traditional headgear for men, which is now worn mainly by the old villagers.
Keywords: Haryana boy fancy dress, Haryanvi, Jaat, Indian State costume, Regional, Traditional, childrens fancy dress costume ideas, best baby costumes for rent, fancy dress shops, Indian fancy dress, costume sale, kids fancy dress costumes, fancy dress competition for kids, boys fancy dress, Kids fancy dresses, fancy dress themes, costumes for rent, fancy dress ideas for, rent fancy dress.