- White Shirt
- Haryanvi Ghagra
- Orhani (to cover the head and tie in Haryanvi style)
Colour: As Shown (Product color might slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and/or your monitor settings.)
Material: High Quality Cotton & Polyester
Size: Please check size chart for measurements of each size and select as per growth and build of your child.
About the Costume/Character:
- Haryanvi girls, especially the Jat community are famous for their unique fashionable traditional attire that includes the shirt, ghagra and the Orhani (dupatta).
- Called the Thel, the Jat women are famous for their strong attitude, with many of them working in the fields and supporting their families.
- Your girl shouldn’t be any less.
- Strong and independent, perfect for the 21st century.
- Dress them in the costume of a state who has made our country proud giving us talented women like Sakshi Malik who is the first Indian female wrestler to win a medal (Bronze) at the Olympics, Kalpana Chawla who is the first woman of Indian origin in space, Phogat Sisters (Geeta and Babita) who won gold medals in different weight categories at the Commonwealth Games and whose heroics you must have seen in Dangal movie and the beautiful and elegant Manushi Chillar who was recently crowned Miss World 2017 and many more.
Keywords: Haryanvi dress for girls, Haryana State costume, Thel Indian costume for girls. Ghaghra Shirt Odhani costume, Strong women costume, Folk costume, Indian state regional costume, traditional dress, regional dresses.