Colour: As Shown (Product color might slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and/or your monitor settings.)
Material: High Quality Polister
Size: Please check size chart for measurements of each size and select as per growth and build of your child.
About the Costume/Character:
- Our Costume Guru tell us some interesting facts about Kathak “It is one of the ten major forms of Indian classical dance.
- The origin of Kathak is traditionally attributed to the traveling bards of ancient northern India known as Kathakars or storytellers.
- The term Kathak is derived from the Vedic Sanskrit word Katha which means “story”, and Kathak which means “he who tells a story”, or “to do with stories”.”
- For all the traditional Indian Dance lover we provide a beautiful Kathak dress and you’ll definitely like this beautiful costume.
- Check out a another cool fact about Kathak by clicking here.
- Be a Kathaka, and recite stories through dance.
- This costume is great for all ages and the brand make ensures its top quality.
Keywords: Kathak, Northern India classical dance costume, Western India classical dance costume, Hindu temple dance, Indian classical dance costumes, Shastriya Nritya costumes.