Colour: Product color might slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and/or your monitor settings
Material: High Quality Polister
Size: Please check size chart for measurements of each size and select as per growth and build of your child.
About the Costume/Character:
- Bharatanatyam is an ancient classical dance style, originally performed in the Hindu temples of Tamil Nadu, in southern India.
- The general interpretation for the name is BHAva(expression) RAga (music) TAla(rhythm) NATYAM(dance) = Bharatanatyam.
- Recognized for its dynamic rhythm and rich vocabulary of expressive gestures, its hallmarks are crisp geometrical movements, sculpture ques poses and stylized expressions.
- Bharat Natyam is characterized by its demi-plié-like stance, complexity of rhythmic footwork and delicate facial expression. Visually, it is a dynamic, earthly and precise style of dance with a distinct linear quality.
- Ideally this should be the first public performance of an artist.
- So dress your little one in this dance costume to make her understand the beauty of this classical dance form.
Keywords: Bharatnatyam, bharatnatyam, classical dance, dance costumes, bharatnatyam, bharatanaatyam, classic dance costume for girls, classical costumes, Shastriya Nritya costumes, nritya dress, nritya, dance dress.