- Vanwasi Kurta
- Vanwasi Dhoti
- Black Vanwasi Wig
- Phool Mala necklace (this can be replaced with rudraksha jewellery set)
- Phool Mala Earrings (rudraksha earrings option available as well)
- Phool Mala band to tie on wig – Bow with string (will be Small around 2 ft. for any age group ordered)
Colour: As Shown (Product color might slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and/or your monitor settings.
Material:Lightweight Top Quality Polyester fabric
Size: Please check size chart for measurements of each size and select as per growth and build of your child.
About the Costume/Character:
- Lord Rama is one of the most commonly adored gods of Hindus and as an ideal man and hero of the epic Ramayana.
- Rama, an incarnation of Vishnu, took life on earth for the purpose of upholding righteousness and rewarding virtue.
- Rama lived his life of perfection and responsibility.
- Rama and Sita epitomized the devotional relationship between husband and wife.
- They are the models for all householders and people with family duties.
- Lord Rama is always holding a bow and arrow indicating his readiness to destroy evils.
- He is also called “Shri Rama.” Other Names of Lord Rama are Ragunath, Rama Chandra, Raghuvir, Hariram.
Hare Rama Hare Rama!
Rama Rama Hare Hare !!
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna !
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare !!
- Dress up in this costume and complete the look with a benign smile from your child. Because we know the best weapon they have, is your child’s smile.
Keywords: Vanwasi Ram costume, Wanwasi Ram fancy dress, Ramayana characters costume, Orange color Ram costume, Ram ji costume, Kids fancy dress, Hindu mythology costume, Hindu Epic costume, childrens fancy dress costume ideas, best baby costumes for rent, fancy dress shops, Indian fancy dress, costume sale, kids fancy dress costumes, fancy dress competition for kids, boys fancy dress, fancy dress themes, costumes for rent, fancy dress ideas for, rent fancy dress