Chest King Armour Kavach (color can vary)
- Rani Sita Sari (ready to wear)
- Artificial Jewellery – Necklace
- Pair of Earrings
- Crown Mukut
Colour: As Shown (Shades of Pink with double color reflection)-Product color might slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and/or your monitor settings.
Material:Lightweight Top Quality Polyester fabric
Size: Please check size chart for measurements of each size and select as per growth and build of your child.
About the Costume/Character:
- “Namaste. My name is Sita.
- I am known for my loyalty and dedication to Lord Ram
- I followed my husband into exile,
- I believe, we will always be together,
- Come rain or storm.
- I am not afraid of anything,
- With my Lord Ram by my side. ”
- One of the Vedic hymns for Sita include:
- She is esteemed as the crux of spousal and feminine virtues for all Hindu women.
- Sita, in her youth, marries Lord Rama, the prince of Ayodhya.
- After marriage, she goes to exile with her husband and brother-in-law Lakshmana.
- While in exile, the trio settle in the Dandaka forest from where she is abducted by Ravana, the Rakshasa king of Lanka.
- She is imprisoned in Lanka until she is rescued by Rama, who slays her captor.
- Dress up in this costume and complete the look with a benign smile from your child. Because we know the best weapon they have, is your child’s smile.
Keywords: Vanwasi Seeta costume, Wanwasi Seeta fancy dress, Ramayana characters costume, Orange color Seeta costume, Seeta Mata kids costume, Kids fancy dress, Hindu mythology costume, Hindu Epic costume, childrens fancy dress costume ideas, best baby costumes for rent, fancy dress shops, Indian fancy dress, costume sale, kids fancy dress costumes, fancy dress competition for kids, girls fancy dresses, fancy dress themes, costumes for rent, fancy dress ideas for, rent fancy dress.